Nauman (recluze) on computing, philosophy and more

Sunday, August 28, 2005

WordPress

I was surfing and came across this really nice-looking blog. I just had to find out how the guy had made it and guess what! It's a free software. Written in PHP and MySQL, it's a very nice software with the best front-end themes I've seen for blogs. It's a pity that I don't have MySQL in my hosting plan or I'd be hosting my own blog. Oh well, I'll keep this in mind and when I get my new hosting plan, I'll be porting my blogs there! Inshaallah.

2 Comments

  • Dude, I'm a guy. :-) Yes, it's wordpress!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 AM  

  • Sorry. :$
    It's fixed now.

    By Blogger Nauman, at 9:31 AM  


Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mail me at

contact@recluze.net

or call me on

0321 . 90 . 66 . 275

Favorites