Nauman (recluze) on computing, philosophy and more

Monday, September 19, 2005

That was cruel, Rowling

(Ok, must say this. This is a spoiler, so to speak. So, don't read this if you haven't already read Harry Potter 6.) Just finished reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Left me sad. Dubmledore was my favourite character from that book. In fact, I liked him more than I liked Harry. And not just dead but at the hands of someone he trusted. I couldn't believe it. I kept thinking he'd come back somehow. Right to the very end but I guess he is dead. Very good book, I must say. One of the best I've ever read. (The fifth was even better though. ) *Sigh*

1 Comments

  • Harry Potter,.........!!!!! Seems like i have heard this name somewhere.........but i wonder where..?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 AM  


Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mail me at

contact@recluze.net

or call me on

0321 . 90 . 66 . 275

Favorites