Nauman (recluze) on computing, philosophy and more

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Completed Test Walk

I finished the test phase of my Ultimate Walk on Monday. The walk was from Nowshera to Peshawar. Here're the details: Start Time: 7:22 AM End Time: 2:39 PM Duration: 7hours, 17 minutes Total Distance Covered: 35 kms No. of Stops: 3 Stop 1: 10 mins Stop 2: 35 mins (The guy took half an hour to make a cup of tea!!) Stop 3: 5 mins Notes: The walk was pretty good. I had to do it alone so it was a little harder. I got through but I have to get myself more suitable footwear before trying the final walk. My nails hurt! Here's a view of the route. I know the distance looks small in this image but this is taken from an altitude of 60miles!

3 Comments

  • You are M....... A....... D.......
    .....MmmAaDdd

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 PM  

  • No wonder u were alone.......who else would try to do such a thing.
    Mara just get on a bus and before u know u will be in Peshawar.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 PM  

  • nah... just wanted to have fun. I have found a guy or two willing to go with me the next time. Just you wait. :)

    By Blogger Nauman, at 10:42 PM  


Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mail me at

contact@recluze.net

or call me on

0321 . 90 . 66 . 275

Favorites