Nauman (recluze) on computing, philosophy and more

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Calculus and Me

I've been working on Calculus and Analytical Geometry for about a month now. I've used lectures by Dr. Faisal Shah Khan of VU, Pakistan. I would rank him with some of the best teachers I've ever studied under. He built up the subject very nicely and has given me a thorough understanding of the matter. I just wish I had his email to send him a note of thanks. Also, thanks to all the friends who've helped me in any way for this course. This is supposed to be a milestone in my understanding of computers and Maths. So, thanks to them for those notes and for the CDs. I won't forget you when I become a billionaire. *Grin*.

1 Comments

  • Well if you dont have the email You can always enquire about it from ur friends may be they would be able help you in this regard

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 AM  


Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mail me at

contact@recluze.net

or call me on

0321 . 90 . 66 . 275

Favorites